We needed one room carpeted. Checked this place out and liked it! Price was highly competitive.
Ordered the carpet on a Wednesday and they came out the following Monday to do the install. The installation crew did a great job!
Very pleased & would highly recommend to anyone needing a remnant or wall to wall carpeting. They sell more than just remnants. Very simple process!
Don't waste your time at the big box stores or with gimmicky carpet sales people.
Seattle Carpet and Rugs
From the living room to the bedroom, our line of carpets, rugs, and other flooring options has the perfect option for your home.
Based less than 30 minutes from Downtown Seattle, our experienced team can help you choose the ideal carpets, area rugs, and other flooring options for your home, apartment, or place of business.
We stock a complete range of carpets—from high quality yet affordable wool carpeting to stylish, eye-catching area rugs. We also offer a full range of services to finish your carpet, from binding to flawless home installation.
Below, you can find more information about our range of carpet flooring options and area rugs, as well as the services we offer for our customers.
Whether you’re building a new home and need the very best carpets or simply want to renovate your existing house or apartment, we’re here to make sure you have the stylish, elegant carpets you need to make your property a warm, aesthetically pleasing, and comfortable place to live.
We stock a complete range of home carpets, ranging from blush and textured carpets to frieze, berber, patterned, and cut and loop carpeting options.
We also have a diverse range of commercial carpets, making it easy to choose the right option for your retail store, office, or other place of business.
Priced with value for money in mind, many of our high-quality carpets are available for as much as 30% to 50% less than retail. Our goal is to provide you with the best carpets available at an unbeatable price.
Choosing the right carpet for your needs isn’t always easy. Our experienced team can help you learn more about the different types of carpet we stock. We can also provide customized advice based on your home or apartment’s design, layout, and your personal tastes.
Looking for extra warmth? Our team can provide advice and assistance to help you choose the right carpet flooring for winter, with a range of 100% wool padding options available to add extra warmth to your choice of carpet flooring.
We offer everything from new carpets for sale to used carpets, making it easy for you to choose and buy carpet flooring that’s within your price range.
When carpet isn’t the right option, we can also recommend the perfect area rug to complement your existing decorating and enhance your home’s interior.
In addition to carpet flooring, we offer a range of services for our customers. After you purchase your carpet, you can schedule a convenient installation with our team. We can also cut and bind your chosen carpet to any dimensions to create a beautiful custom bound carpet for your home.
Carpet Pros and Cons
Why buy carpet? From extra warmth during winter to a level of softness and comfort that tiles or wooden flooring simply can’t match, carpet flooring offers a variety of benefits for you as a homeowner.
In addition to these benefits, there are also several disadvantages to choosing carpet flooring for your home.
The pros, or advantages, of carpet flooring include:
- Extra warmth. Compared to wooden flooring or unheated tiles, carpet flooring can keep your home warmer and more comfortable during winter.
- Unbeatable softness. Carpet is soft and comfortable, making it much more pleasant to walk on in bare feet or socks than tiles or wooden flooring.
- A wide range of colors. Unlike wooden flooring or tiles, which are both available in a limited selection of colors, a huge range of different colors are available to choose from when you opt for carpet flooring.
- A warm aesthetic. As well as being warm physically, carpet has a warm, soft aesthetic that can help to visually warm your living area, bedroom, or other interior space.
The cons, or disadvantages, of carpet flooring include:
- Easy to stain. Compared to tiles or wooden flooring, both of which are easy to clean in the event of a spilled drink, some carpet materials can stain easily.
- Wear pattern. Because carpet flooring has a softer surface than wood or tiling, it can develop a wear pattern over time.
Luckily, the cons of carpet flooring aren’t as significant as they might seem. While stains can be an annoyance, they’re usually easy to remove if you act quickly and have your carpets cleaned on a regular basis.
Many carpets can also be treated for stain resistance, reducing your risk of dealing with obvious stains in the event of a spilled drink.
Does your home have hardwood or tile flooring? Adding an area rug to your living room, hallway, or bedroom is a great way to add some style to your home’s flooring, giving you the benefits of a carpeted area without the disadvantages.
We stock a large range of area rugs to fit everything from small apartments to large, expansive living areas, making it easy for you to differentiate your home’s interior design and accent your décor.
Our area rugs range from textured options to plush rugs, berber rugs, frieze rugs and patterned rugs. Can’t decide which option is best for you? Our team of rug and carpet experts can provide personalized advice and recommendations to help you choose the right rug for your home.
Area Rugs Pros and Cons
Why buy an area rug? From refreshing your living room to complementing your existing wood or tile flooring, area rugs have a range of advantages.
Adding an area rug to your living room, hallway or bedroom is a great way to give your home a new look, all without the cost or inconvenience of carpeting. There are also several downsides to rugs, ranging from maintenance to material-specific issues.
The pros, or advantages, of area rugs include:
- Wide range of styles, colors, and patterns. If you have wooden or tile flooring, adding an area rug gives you the opportunity to add a new color, pattern, or style to your living room, hallway, or other area—something that isn’t possible with hardwood or tiles.
- Easy to remove or replace if required. Feel like freshening up your living room? Since area rugs aren’t permanent, they’re easy to roll up and replace in the event that you want to refresh your living room.
- Easy to clean. Compared to carpet flooring, area rugs are easy to clean. If your rug is starting to look dirty, you can either clean it in place or roll it up and take it to the nearest rug cleaner.
- Affordable. Unlike carpet flooring, which covers a larger area and commands a higher price (in addition to installation costs), area rugs tend to be fairly affordable.
The cons, or disadvantages, of area rugs include:
- Easy to stain. Like carpet flooring, area rugs can stain easily, resulting in extra cleaning bills and, in the event of a major stain, the potential need to replace your rug with a new model.
- Tripping hazard. Because area rugs aren’t fixed in place, loose corners and edges can catch feet and present a tripping hazard. Without a rug pad, it’s also possible for an area rug to slip on your floor, potentially causing falls and injuries.
- Lack of coverage. Finally, area rugs only cover a small area of your room, making them a less than ideal choice if you’d like to hide worn or outdated flooring.
Carpet Remnant Area Rugs
In addition to purchasing a pre-made area rug, it’s also possible to create a custom area rug out of carpet remnants. We call these rugs “carpet remnant rugs,” and they’re an excellent alternative to traditional area rugs for customers on a budget.
Carpet remnants are leftover pieces of carpet—typically smaller cuts that are left behind after a large piece of carpet is cut to fill a room. Bundled together, these remaining carpet remnants are sold at a discount, making them a great low-cost option for your living room.
We stock a complete range of carpet remnants, many of which are made using premium quality materials. Our experienced team can convert many of these remnants into an area rug, allowing you to decorate your living room, hallway or bedroom at a fraction of the usual cost.
We are family owned and operated and have been since 1986. Come in and see John or Midge for the best customer service and prices you are going to find anywhere.